The Healing Kadi Foundation mobile clinic provides medical services to the South Sudanese refugees in Moyo District, Uganda. Additionally, we also provide health care to the orphans in Moyo and Adjumani districts, Uganda. We are an integral member of the South Sudanese community because we have served the community since 2007 and have local medical staff who speak the local languages and are familiar with the cultures. This relationship increases patients trust, comfort and information exchange which facilitates quality health care delivery. We are following our population to the refugee camps to not only provide medical care but to also give hope in this time of great need.
Scope of Work
The mobile clinic services at the refugee camps and orphanages includes:
- Rapid testing for diseases such as malaria
- Screen for Hepatitis B/C
- HIV screening, counselling, referral, and follow-up visits
- Treat acute and chronic illnesses
- Provide access to medication
- Behavioral health and preventative education
- Patient referral
- Timely transportation of critically ill patients to hospitals
Period of Intervention
The mobile clinic will operate in Uganda for the duration of stay of the South Sudanese refugees.